I was determined this year to find a Christian planner for my mom that would meet her needs. After a lengthy research I found several for her to check out with both weekly and daily layouts. To save you time here are my top picks for best Christian Planners for 2017 and which one my mom choose:).
Best Christian Planners Lineup
- The Intentional Planner by Lucy Celebrates. Also A5 binder Inserts are available here. This was the winner for my mom.
- Christian Planner A veteran owned business on a mission.
- Living Well Planner Great for busy moms and includes budgeting pages.
- The Best is Yet to Come by Horacio Printing (love their purpose!)
- Live Original by Sadie Robertson with month and week layouts.
- Prayerful Planner A great daily planner.
- Anchored Press Planner Includes daily devotions.
- Faith Kit by Jacquie Smith This is a printable option for those DIYers.
- The Faith & Life Planner by Many Sparrows Sisterhood. Week and daily options available with blank Bible study notes area.
Affiliate links included.
Let me know if you decide to use one of these great planners.